I’m SUPER excited to announce the release of the SEO Marketing Hub.
This free resource library covers over 35 key topics — including Schema, sitemaps, SEO software, content audits, link bait, rich snippets, and lots more.
You can check out the brand new SEO Marketing Hub right here:
All in all, this resource library contains over 50,000 words, 700 screenshots, as well as 150+ custom-designed diagrams, charts and visuals.
Needless to say, this is the biggest content project my team and I have ever worked on.
I’m really happy with how The SEO Marketing Hub turned out.
And I hope you get a ton of value from it.
Here’s The Full Breakdown
The SEO Marketing Hub is broken down into 7 core topics:
- SEO Fundamentals – Here’s where you catch up on the basics of search engine optimization. You’ll learn what SEO is, how it works, strategies for finding keywords, tips for SEO-friendly web development, and more.
- Content Optimization Strategies – Learn exactly how to optimize your site’s content in 2019. You’ll also see how to take advantage of “SERP Features”, like Rich Snippets.
- Technical SEO – Sitemaps. Crawl Budget. Website Architecture. They’re all important for making sure that Google can crawl and index your entire site. And in this section you’ll learn how to improve your site’s technical SEO.
- Link Building Techniques – Here’s where you’ll learn how to build links to your site using white hat link building techniques like Broken Link Building, evergreen content, original research, and more.
- User Experience Signals – Learn how to optimize your content for “UX Signals”, like bounce rate, dwell time, searcher intent and organic CTR.
- SEO Tools and Software – Here’s where you’ll learn how to make your SEO campaigns more effective using popular SEO software platforms like Ahrefs, Moz Pro and SEMrush.
- Advanced SEO Strategies – Learn how to take your SEO skills to the next level. You’ll see how to build an SEO team, do a content audit, and measure results like a pro.
What Do You Think?
I’d love to hear what you think about the new SEO Marketing Hub.
Specifically, I’d like to know:
What’s the #1 thing you want to learn about SEO right now?
Also, I plan on adding more resources to the hub soon.
So let me know if you have any topics that you want me to cover.
The post Introducing: The SEO Marketing Hub, A Free Library of SEO Resources appeared first on Backlinko.