I try not to be hyperbolic in titles – but when listening back to this episode, a “masterclass” is the description that keeps coming to mind. You can tell when I throw spontaneous and challenging questions out like “how important is link velocity?” and Garrett gives a thoughtful, experience-based, unique answer – without even skipping a beat – that he’s is a true expert at link building. It’s the information and insights I think anyone would expect from a ‘masterclass’.
We chatted for 90 mins about:
- Two new strategies he’s using for link acquisition (and how you can use them),
- How Garrett builds links for his own companies
And thanks to your awesome questions on Twitter we also talked about…
- Building links directly to sales and product pages
- How Garrett decides what links to go after
- Judging the value of a link
- Link Velocity – does it matter?
- Best approach to anchor text
- Big publisher links vs niche publisher links
- Do guest posts still work?
- Why is link building stigmatized?
- What’s the future of link building?
- And TONS more…
Note: There are a few quick spots of ‘dead air’ in the audio – #podcasterproblems – just a heads up!
Related Episodes You Might Like
- What Link Building Success Really Looks Like w/Mark Johnstone
- The Story Behind Orbit Media’s 1,200+ Backlinks w/Andy Crestodina
- Proven Rules for Outreach and Link Building Success w/Gisele Navarro
Show Agenda and Timestamps
Articles, Resources, and Links Mentioned
Find Garrett Online
The post 107: A Masterclass In Modern Day Link Building w/Garrett French appeared first on Evolving SEO.